Posts : 397
Join date : 2009-08-06
Location : British Columbia, Canada
|Subject: Job Opening - Acting Internal logistics Deputy Director Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:32 pm|| |
Acting Internal Logitics Director
Due to real life matters Director "Jez" Ivanova has taken a leave of absence from the combine, as such the needs for a temporary replacement is needed. The position of Acting Director will be given to the applicant who lands this job. The applicant would be on a two week probational period under myself, if proven capable the applicant would keep the position of Acting Director until the Director returns. On the Directors return the applicant would than be given the title of Deputy Director if proved capable of the position. In the case of the Director not returning the applicant would assume the full rank of Director upon agreement between Administration.If you have ANY of the following skills you are a potential applicant:
A Director Is responsible for the following:
- More than 6 months experience in the Combine
- Have worked as a pilot for at least 3 months
- Have had prior leading experience in the Combine
- A high activity level
- A willingness to learn
- The drive to make sure things get done in a fast and efficient way
- A love for the Combine
Benefits of being a Director:
- Tracking raw material sources in the RM centers and maintaining an appropriate amount. This includes ensuring RM's are constantly being moved to the RM center's.
- Following deadlines set for customer orders, and ensuring RM's are in RM centers to be moved for production.
- Monitoring total RM levels. If a certain material level gets to high, ensuring the mining for that material is paused. Once the levels have diminished to an appropriate level the mining is to be resumed.
- Assigning Pilots work ensuring work is getting done
- Informing the Administration about Pilots not meeting standards, need for disciplinary action, as well as putting in recommendation for promotions.
- Assisting the pilots in any questions they may have, or guiding them to Administration for answers.
- Workload can be sent down the ranks, a good director does not need to physically work, only lead, however this would result in a loss of bonus'.
- Chance to move up, and eventually lead the future off shoot factions of Telma Tech.
- Base pay increase to 1,500,000 a month (1,250,000 as deputy director), while bonus' remain the same
- Leadership experience which will help in every aspect of the combine
- Ability to recommend people for promotions
- Have a large say in how the Transportation Department is run
If you wish to apply for the position post a reply here stating why you would like the position, and why you think you would be a good candidate. All candidates will be considered by the Administration.
Last edited by Krios Malana on Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:59 am; edited 2 times in total
|Subject: Re: Job Opening - Acting Internal logistics Deputy Director Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:49 pm|| |
I would like the position of Internal Logistics Director because i would like a chance at having a more recognized role in a faction. I think i would be a good candidate for the position because i have a willingness to learn and i believe i have enough understanding of logistics to be a Director.
|Trorbneck Sciaa Yalac|
Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-04-23
|Subject: Re: Job Opening - Acting Internal logistics Deputy Director Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:20 pm|| |
I wouldnt mind having a chance at this job. I meet just about all the requirments, and would love to help TTS through this position.
Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-06-06
|Subject: Re: Job Opening - Acting Internal logistics Deputy Director Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:48 pm|| |
Recent Work Experience:
Action VI Transport Silent Spring
YV-666 Carrier Bird of Hermes
Specialization in RM and Small Spacecraft transportion
Director of Medicine (medical production)
Supervisor: Jesfa Ackmin
Freighter Piloting: Highly Skilled
Capital Ship Piloting: Skilled
Research and Development: Highly Skilled
I feel that I would be an excellent fit for this position. I have experience in running a production department, and was responsible for maintaining the flow of raw materials in a very similar manner to the job here. I kept employees happy and productive, and was responsible for hundreds of millions of credits in bacta being transported, split, sold off raw and turned into medical equipment that was distributed across the galaxy. I acted as 2ic for the faction and maintained recruitment to keep us above the requisite personnel despite an increasingly distant owner. I left after the faction was sold, and successfully made a small amount of money doing freelance logistics with a private freighter for a number of clients.
I am a devoted worker and organizer, and the duties presented by this position are those that I know and love. I am applying for this position because I feel it would be an amazing opportunity to work under a committed ownership that seems to value its employees as much as its own personal success.
I thank you for your time and consideration.
Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-06-27
|Subject: Re: Job Opening - Acting Internal logistics Deputy Director Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:30 am|| |
|Subject: Re: Job Opening - Acting Internal logistics Deputy Director Today at 10:23 pm|| |