Telma Tech Shipyards
Welcome to Telma Tech Shipyards. This is no longer an active forum, please see our new site at http://tts.swc-factions.net/forum/index.php

Telma Tech Shipyards

This is the forums of the ship faction Telma Tech Shipyards. TTS is dedicated to giving you the best service possible. Please be polite and respectful.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Roll to Dodge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Trorbneck Sciaa Yalac
Employee
Employee

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:45 pm

As the FS fly, i attempt to overlode the Death Star core with my Force powers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krios Malana
President
President

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:01 pm

I use my lightsaber to cut sushi the fly in little itty bitty FS fly bits

My clones all strap explosives on their chests and go running after Qinden to blow him up while yelling at the top of their lungs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam Bagley
Employee
Employee

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:27 pm

i attempt to transfer my mind to the star itself
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:47 pm

Run assassination protocols on the Krios clones with all the weapons and ammo and stuff in the shelter
Back to top Go down
Dat Raber
Employee
Employee

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:58 am

[Mod]
Running turn

[Turn 17]

Trorbneck "As the FS fly, i attempt to overlode the Death Star core with my Force powers"
Event: (4) You use the force to guide you to the engine core of the Death Star. By focusing on the cooling system you cause the engine to begin to catastrophically overheat.
Krios dodge: (6) Krios senses that you are trying to do this, and he counteracts your force powers. Instead of just saving his own life, he manages to shut down the engine and save his death star. Unfortunately the engine is broken and appears to be unrepairable.

Krios "I use my lightsaber to cut sushi the fly in little itty bitty FS fly bits"
Event: (4) In response for him trying to kill you, you attack Trorbneck and as you do a somersault towards him he...
Trorbneck dodge: (6) manages to use the force to dodge your saber. He manages to hide in some vents, where you cannot reach him. Trorbneck is alive and well, but he is exhausted. Remembering that flys only live for a couple days at the most, you know you will die of natural fly causes in 2 turns.

Krios' clones "My clones all strap explosives on their chests and go running after Qinden to blow him up while yelling at the top of their lungs."
Event: (4) The clones use their equipped missile launchers and their suicide explosives to go attack qinden.
Qinden dodge:(2) Qinden uses his awesome HK-50 skills to kill many many clones. But eventually the chain reaction of explosives that set off when a clone is killed clouds the area with smoke. A clone sneaks up behind you and shoots you with a missile launcher and explodes himself at the same time. You are obliterated.
Condition: Qinden is dead you must revive yourself to win.
Condition: Clones take heavy casualties, there are only about 300 clones left alive and in fighting shape.

Sam"attempt to transfer my mind to the star itself"
Event: (6) You transfer your consciousness to the star, but unbeknownst to you the star was already conscious. It welcomes you in, and forces you to care about star things, like light, and spots. You can only try to escape, and you still count as dead.

Qinden "Run assassination protocols on the Krios clones with all the weapons and ammo and stuff in the shelter"
Event: (3) dead already

[Conditions]
Trorbneck: FS fly dead in 2 turns
Krios: In command of your death star, has scale model of star destroyer, commands legion of 300 clones of himself. FS
Qinden:dead
Sam:dead, but his consciousness is in the star

300 krio clones: arming themselves with missile launchers, killed qinden
death star: Under command of Krios, next to what used to be Trorbneck, unable to move. Will suffer a -1 to dodge if attacked(still has auxilliary power to defense turrets)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krios Malana
President
President

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:31 pm

I jetison myself in an escape pod and use the force to move the death star into Sam the sun, which would both destroy the sun and my ship.

My clones merge into a giant 10 story tall version of myself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam Bagley
Employee
Employee

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:33 pm

i fling my consiousness to the nav computer of krios's escape pod

((what the hell krios? have you been watching too much power rangers? Razz))
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:37 pm

Transfer my essence to a nearby Krayt Dragon
Back to top Go down
Dat Raber
Employee
Employee

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:05 pm

sent trorbneck a PM reminding him to post or tell me to be removed from play, giving him 24hours, then turn will be commenced
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krios Malana
President
President

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:07 pm

((Sushi is off for a week..)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dat Raber
Employee
Employee

PostSubject: end of game   Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:14 pm

[Mod]
Running turn now

[Turn 18]

Trorbneck Is frozen in carbonite, unable to be killed or harmed until he comes back from the land called real life. But for balance issues he is counted as dead.

Krios "I jetison myself in an escape pod and use the force to move the death star into Sam the sun, which would both destroy the sun and my ship."
Event: (4) the death star floats to close to the sun and begins crashing into it.
Sam Dodge: (1) Sam is a star and cant really dodge or move.
The star collapses in on itself and causes a supernova.

Event: Supernova!!! of DOOM!!!!!!

Krios Dodge:(2) Krios's escape pod doesnt move fast enough to get out of the radius of the EMP emanating from the supernova. krios spends 5 hours freezing to near death before he runs out of oxygen.
Krios clones dodge: (6) The clones hastily engage hyperdrive to avoid the supernova, but in their haste they enter the wrong coordinates and come out of hyperspace into a sun and all die instantly
Condition: Krios and his clones are dead you must revive yourself to win.

Krios' clones "My clones merge into a giant 10 story tall version of myself"
Event: (5) dead

Sam"i fling my consiousness to the nav computer of krios's escape pod"
Event: (1) You still are upset about yourself the sun being all blowed up.

Qinden "Transfer my essence to a nearby Krayt Dragon"
Event: (2) still dead

[Conditions]
Everyone is dead.

I declare a draw

[Mod]
a funny end to the game, the sam dodge roll of 1 really ended the game.
If you guys liked it I will start up another game this weekend, going to think up a new starting condition
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Today at 10:23 pm

Back to top Go down

Roll to Dodge
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4