Telma Tech Shipyards
Welcome to Telma Tech Shipyards. This is no longer an active forum, please see our new site at http://tts.swc-factions.net/forum/index.php

Telma Tech Shipyards

This is the forums of the ship faction Telma Tech Shipyards. TTS is dedicated to giving you the best service possible. Please be polite and respectful.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Roll to Dodge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam Bagley
Employee
Employee

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:25 pm

I start breeding and training human-pig hybrids to military standards, to make pig-man troops (PMT for short)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krios Malana
President
President

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:54 pm

I use send my 5,000 clones armed with spoons after Qinden to kill him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trorbneck Sciaa Yalac
Employee
Employee

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:42 am

I go into hyperspace to the planet Sam is on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dat Raber
Employee
Employee

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:16 pm

[Mod]
Running turn

[Turn 12]

Qinden "try to fashion an engine or something for the landspeeder out of the remaining scrap metal"
Event: (5) You manage to make an engine and install it in the heep of junk so it functions as a landspeeder. You jump on the landspeeder.
Codition: You have a super fast and speedy landspeeder, bonus to dodge while riding it.

Sam"I start breeding and training human-pig hybrids to military standards, to make pig-man troops (PMT for short)"
Event: (3) Your PMT corps begin training, you train a few squads worth. By default they arent armed, just have their hooves and teeth.

Krios "I use send my 5,000 clones armed with spoons after Qinden to kill him."
Event: (3) You divide your clones into 2 groups, and send one of them after Qinden.
Qinden
Dodge:(3-1limpmod+1landspeeder mod) (3) You get attacked by the krios clones, but you manage to run away on your landspeeder with just minimal bodily damage

Trorbneck "I go into hyperspace to the planet Sam is on."
Event: (4) You arrive in the orbit of the planet that Sam is on.

[Conditions]
Trorbneck: IS a world devastator ship
Krios: In command of your death star, has scale model of star destroyer, commands legion of 10,000 clones of himself.
Qinden: On the other planet(planet 2), has a limp(-1 to dodge), made a weird looking landspeeder(+1 to dodge while riding)
Sam:+1 to dodge, has pig far, PMT squads

PMT squads: poorly armed, but great morale
10,000 krio clones: half going after qinden
death star: Under command of Krios

[Mod]
I told Krios that he has 2 actions, one for himself and one for the clones, but he chose not to use both this turn. Also Qinden was lucky he got a 5 on his turn, by getting a 5 he got the positive dodge mod which let him dodge the krios attack.
Sam can choose to have 2 actions a turn now, one for himsel f and one commanding the PMT.

Last edited by Dat Raber on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krios Malana
President
President

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:08 pm

I fly to Qinden's Planet

My clones fashion high power, long range, target tracking missile launchers from their personal equipment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam Bagley
Employee
Employee

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:35 pm

I feed my regular pigs fertilizer in the hope they will grow large enough for my PMT's to ride.

my PMT's begin making spears and bows from sticks they find around the farm. and use their own faeces as war paint Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trorbneck Sciaa Yalac
Employee
Employee

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:02 pm

I begin to rip apart the world Sam is on, using any Materials i eat to build starfighters
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:35 pm

I locate a tunnel covered in dormant mines and attempt to arm them when inside
Back to top Go down
Dat Raber
Employee
Employee

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:31 pm

[Mod]
Running turn

[Turn 13]

Krios "I fly to Qinden's Planet"
Event: (4) You fly your deathstar over to the planet, you are in orbit

Krios' clones "My clones fashion high power, long range, target tracking missile launchers from their personal equipment."
Event: (3) Your clones make the missile launchers, Unfortunately 1,000 clones die during weapons training, citing itchy trigger fingers

Sam"I feed my regular pigs fertilizer in the hope they will grow large enough for my PMT's to ride."
Event: (4) Your pigs grow big and stronger and can now be used as mounts for the PMT

PMT "begin making spears and bows from sticks they find around the farm. and use their own faeces as war paint "
Event:(2) Your PMT try to make spears and bows, but their hooves cant hold the weapons very well. PMT remain unarmed.

Trorbneck "I begin to rip apart the world Sam is on, using any Materials i eat to build starfighters"
Event: (3) You eat up some of the planet, you have enough RM to build 2 starfighters so far.

Qinden "I locate a tunnel covered in dormant mines and attempt to arm them when inside"
Event: (3) you set up the tunnel with the mines. You aren't sure if they are proximity mines or remote trigger mines, if you move out of the tunnel using the same entrance again, you might get blown up.

[Conditions]
Krios: In command of your death star, has scale model of star destroyer, commands legion of 9,000 clones of himself.
Qinden: On the other planet(planet 2), has a limp(-1 to dodge), made a weird looking landspeeder(+1 to dodge while riding)
Sam:+1 to dodge, has pig farm, PMT squads with oversized pigs as mounts

PMT squads: poorly armed, but great morale, can ride their lesser evolved brethren into battle
9,000 krio clones: arming themselves with missile launchers
death star: Under command of Krios, in orbit of Qinden's planet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krios Malana
President
President

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:47 pm

I send 5000 of the fighters of my ship to attack qinden.

My 9000 clones fire rockets targeted at qinden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:07 am

Fortify the tunnel with a EMP sheild that makes all fighters that fly in die
Back to top Go down
Trorbneck Sciaa Yalac
Employee
Employee

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:14 am

I continue to eat Sam's planet, heading towards his direction, and still put all the RM's to be built as fighters.

(Do i get a seperate turn for my fighters? if so, i use them to attack Sam's PMT's)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam Bagley
Employee
Employee

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:23 am

using pig faeces as fuel, and bits of bacon as a bulkhead, and ribs as a frame, i attempt to build a big meaty capitol ship

pmt do the same and attempt to make meaty fighters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dat Raber
Employee
Employee

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:57 am

[Mod]
Running turn

[Turn 14]

Krios "I send 5000 of the fighters of my ship to attack qinden."
Event: (2) While sending the coordinates of qindern to your fighters, someone enters a wrong number and the fighters go to a different spot on the planet surface.

Krios' clones "My 9000 clones fire rockets targeted at qinden."
Event: (5) The clones fire their rockets at qinden, collapsing the tunnel on qinden
Qinden dodge:(1) The tunnel collapsing causes the mines to trigger, Qinden is instantly turned into some sort of paste.
Condition: Qinden is dead, You must find a way to revive yourself(you still get an action)

Qinden "Fortify the tunnel with a EMP sheild that makes all fighters that fly in die"
Event: (1) I put this here anyways, to show you that the RNG hated you this turn, you would have died because of your own action even if you had dodged.
Condition: Dead You must find a way to revive yourself(you still get an action)

Trorbneck "I continue to eat Sam's planet, heading towards his direction, and still put all the RM's to be built as fighters."
Event: (3) You get enough RM to fast build another group of fighters, giving you 3 squadrons worth of fighters.

Trorbneck's figs: "(Do i get a seperate turn for my fighters? if so, i use them to attack Sam's PMT's)"
Event: (4) You send your fighters to attack the PMTs, you carpet bomb the area and try to kill them all in one turn.
PMT Dodge: (4) the PMT remain unharmed, as Trorbneck's fighters had attacked a decoy pig farm

Sam"using pig faeces as fuel, and bits of bacon as a bulkhead, and ribs as a frame, i attempt to build a big meaty capitol ship"
Event: (6) You make a perfect meaty capitol ship, but it is so big it draws to much power and the engince is unstable, you have 2 turns to fix the engine or the ship will explode.

PMT "attempt to make meaty fighters"
Event:(1) They fail miserably at their appointed tasks, while attempting to build the ships, the scaffold collapses, killed about half of the PMT and wounding the others(PMT has -1 to dodge modifier)

[Conditions]
Krios: In command of your death star, has scale model of star destroyer, commands legion of 9,000 clones of himself.
Qinden:Dead
Sam:+1 to dodge, has pig farm, PMT squads with oversized pigs as mounts

PMT squads: still have pigs as mounts, but at half strength and suffering a -1 to dodge now.
9,000 krio clones: arming themselves with missile launchers, killed qinden
death star: Under command of Krios, in orbit of Qinden's planet

[Mod]
Remember the object of the game is too kill everyone else. Qinden, if you need ideas for how to revive yourself, you can PM me or talk to me on MSN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trorbneck Sciaa Yalac
Employee
Employee

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:04 pm

I aim my devastator straight towards Sam's base, and attempt to eat it all up, putting all the RM's into building a Droid Command ship, complete with droids, dropships, fighters, Etc. (according to stats on Wookiepedia http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Droid_control_ship)

I send my fighters to attack the base to disable the defences as i eat it all up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krios Malana
President
President

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:24 pm

I use force pull to pull sushi and his ship to me.

My clones all start building my-tils.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam Bagley
Employee
Employee

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:15 pm

i set the ships computer to set a small delay timer to jump into hyperspace directly at trorbneck, and use the escape pod to fire myself away from danger just before hyperspace

pmt's (hoping they are force sensitive) attempt to use battle meditation in sync with each other to demoralise trorbneck and boost my effectiveness (i dont know if thats cheating or not)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:48 pm

I transfer my essence into an abandoned Droid-Human prototype.
Back to top Go down
Dat Raber
Employee
Employee

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:31 pm

[Mod]
Running turn

[Turn 15]

Trorbneck "I aim my devastator straight towards Sam's base, and attempt to eat it all up, putting all the RM's into building a Droid Command ship, complete with droids, dropships, fighters, Etc."
Event: (3) In a sight to behold you start eating sam's camp. But you fail to gather enough meleenium to build any ships.
Sam Dodge: (3+1) You are safe from the attack on your meat cap ship, you are unable to protect your PMTs though.
PMT Dodge: (2-1) The PMTs get eaten by Trorbneck, a memorial is held on this day for centuries. It is known across the galaxy as Bacon Day.

Trorbneck's figs: "I send my fighters to attack the base to disable the defences as i eat it all up."
Event: (3) Your fighters destroy the rest of the pig far. Pork bellies increase and price and bacon suffers a shortage. Pig Farm is totally destroyed

Krios "I use force pull to pull sushi and his ship to me."
Event: (4) You realize that you are FS and use force pull, you and Trorbneck are within firing range.

Krios' clones "My clones all start building my-tils"
Event: (1) Your clones build my-tils, but forget to use enough rock ivory, and all the mytils explode upon their engines being turned on.
Clones dodge: (4) They live barely, but all the Shipyards get destroyed.

Sam"i set the ships computer to set a small delay timer to jump into hyperspace directly at trorbneck, and use the escape pod to fire myself away from danger just before hyperspace"
Event: (5) You set your ship to ram into Trorbneck, and manage just barely to escape in the pod before you get sucked into hyperspace.
Trorbneck dodge: (2) Since Trorbneck is a huge ship, he is unable to dodge the meat vessel barreling towards him. The meat ship hits the processor core, in effect killing you and leaving the world devastator cold in orbit.
Condition: Trorbneck is dead again, revive yourself to win.

PMT "pmt's (hoping they are force sensitive) attempt to use battle meditation in sync with each other to demoralise trorbneck and boost my effectiveness (i dont know if thats cheating or not)"
Event:(5) PMTs are dead

Qinden "I transfer my essence into an abandoned Droid-Human prototype."
Event: (3) You transfer yourself into some sort of droid-human prototype, but it turns out just to be a normal protocol droid(we'll see if you are cool like HK-47 or a dork like C3-PO)

[Conditions]
Trorbneck: dead again
Qinden:in droid
Sam:+1 to dodge

PMT squads: dead
death star: Under command of Krios, next to what used to be Trorbneck

[Mod]

Trorbneck is dead, and didnt get the droid command ship built and Qinden is revived as some sort of protocol droid
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:57 pm

Finds a repair bay in the tunnel and i use to to turn into a HK-50
Back to top Go down
Krios Malana
President
President

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:02 am

I focus my mind on sam and crush him and his escape pod into a cube using the force.

My clones all attack qinden with with thermal detonators.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trorbneck Sciaa Yalac
Employee
Employee

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:40 am

I attempt to take over Krios's body with the force
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam Bagley
Employee
Employee

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:50 pm

i attempt to modify the escape pods engines to jump into hyperspace to korriban

Last edited by Sam Bagley on Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : for cheating :P)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krios Malana
President
President

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:08 pm

((Oh lets all team up on krios... jeez what did i do to any of you Razz ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dat Raber
Employee
Employee

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:06 pm

[Mod]
Running turn, it may be the last one, we'll see

[Turn 16]

Qinden "Finds a repair bay in the tunnel and i use to to turn into a HK-50"
Event: (6-1 for not wanting to be HK-47) You mod yourself to HK-50, your assassination protocols are in overdrive, you get a +1 for all assination rolls.

Krios "I focus my mind on sam and crush him and his escape pod into a cube using the force."
Event: (2) You focus all of your might and and and and............ Sam sneezes.

Krios' clones "My clones all attack qinden with with thermal detonators."
Event: (5) The Krios clones head straight to qinden
Qinden dodge: (4) Qinden manages to evade the "organics" and retreats to a small shelter filled with ammo.

Trorbneck "I attempt to take over Krios's body with the force"
Event: (1) You manage to take control over a fly on krios' death star. Congratulations, you may be the first force sensitive fly ever.

Sam"i attempt to modify the escape pods engines to jump into hyperspace to korriban"
Event: (1) you modify the escape pod to hyperjump you to korriban, but you must have crossed a wire somewhere and you exit hyperspace into a star. You immediate burst into flames and die, bummer.
Condition: dead you must revive yourself to win

[Conditions]
Trorbneck: FS fly
Qinden:in droid form
Sam:dead

death star: Under command of Krios, next to what used to be Trorbneck

[Mod]
there were two 1's this time, bad luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   

Back to top Go down

Roll to Dodge