Telma Tech Shipyards
Welcome to Telma Tech Shipyards. This is no longer an active forum, please see our new site at http://tts.swc-factions.net/forum/index.php
Telma Tech Shipyards
Welcome to Telma Tech Shipyards. This is no longer an active forum, please see our new site at http://tts.swc-factions.net/forum/index.php
Telma Tech Shipyards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telma Tech Shipyards

This is the forums of the ship faction Telma Tech Shipyards. TTS is dedicated to giving you the best service possible. Please be polite and respectful.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roll to Dodge

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dat Raber
Employee
Employee
Dat Raber

Roll to Dodge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Roll to Dodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:08 pm

[Mod]
Running turn

[Turn 6]

Krios "I sets the auto pilot to head to the nearest starbase"
Event: (2) The ship takes you to a place that looks like it used to be a starbase, before it got all blown up by something.

Trorbneck "I go about making a shelter with branches and using threads from my coscks to tie them together."
Event: (1) you somehow smuggled a sock with you, but while you are tying the threads together, you somehow tie yourself up.

Qinden "Finds a pocket with paper & a pen and writes "Im sorry, please let me in so i can explain" trying to hold onto it while in space"
Event: (6) The captain understands it was a mistake, and as such he offers you your choice of ships, a fighter or an expensive freighter.

[Conditions]
Trorbneck: Somehow got yourself tied up
Krios: In command of the slaver vessel "Hobo Finder VI", at starbase ruins.
Qinden: Best friends with the captain, he offers you a choice of a ship for you to use.

Runaway Ships: destroyed by sun
Enterprise: no longer in system
unspecified ship: friendly with Qinden
Slaver ship: under command of Krios
Slaver ship's previous crew: angry at Krios, stranded on the planet.
Back to top Go down
Trorbneck Sciaa Yalac
Employee
Employee
Trorbneck Sciaa Yalac

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Roll to Dodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:27 pm

I attempt to build a ship with rocks and plants while tied up.
Back to top Go down
Krios Malana
President
President
Krios Malana

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Roll to Dodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:40 pm

I sift through the ruins and attempt to rebuild the station.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Roll to Dodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:41 pm

I choose the small fighter and head towards one of the planets.

Last edited by Qinden Dabat on Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDIT: i changed it cos i had like 3 actions in the one turn lol. sorry)
Back to top Go down
Krios Malana
President
President
Krios Malana

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Roll to Dodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:45 pm

((1 action per turn Qinden))
Back to top Go down
Dat Raber
Employee
Employee
Dat Raber

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Roll to Dodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:57 pm

[Mod]
Running turn

[Turn 7]

Trorbneck "I attempt to build a ship with rocks and plants while tied up."
Event: (3) You somehow manage to build some type of landspeeder, which is remarkably considering your hands are tied.

Krios "I sift through the ruins and attempt to rebuild the station."
Event: (4) you rebuild the starbase, and it is as good as new. You now own the starbase.

Qinden "I choose the small fighter and head towards one of the planets."
Event: (5) You get a MiyTil, and are enroute to one of the planets

[Conditions]
Trorbneck: Somehow got yourself tied up, has landspeeder
Krios: In command of the slaver vessel "Hobo Finder VI", at starbase.
Qinden: onboard your own MyTil fighter

unspecified ship: friendly with Qinden, leaving system
MyTil fighter: owned and operatied by Qinden, speeding towards a planet.
Unnamed starbase: up and running under Krios' command.

[Mod]
Qinden can name his fighter if he wants to.
Also I am thinking about bringing in an enemy force to attack you guys if no one dies for a while.(remember that people can be brought back to life in whatever way you can imagine)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Roll to Dodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:29 pm

I rename my fighter to "1337N355" and activate scanners to see if anything is nearby
Back to top Go down
Krios Malana
President
President
Krios Malana

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Roll to Dodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:48 pm

I trade my starbase for a Super Star Destroyer
Back to top Go down
Trorbneck Sciaa Yalac
Employee
Employee
Trorbneck Sciaa Yalac

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Roll to Dodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:06 am

I attempt to find a city with my landspeeder
Back to top Go down
Dat Raber
Employee
Employee
Dat Raber

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Roll to Dodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:48 am

[Mod]
Running turn

[Turn 8]

Qinden "activate scanners to see if anything is nearby"
Event: (3) You see the 2 planets, and on one of the planets there is someone playing a distress beacon

Krios "I trade my starbase for a Super Star Destroyer"
Event: (1) You get swindled and instead of a star destroyer, you get a scale model of a star destroyer that can fit in your pocket. You mumble something about fineprint and that you will report the trader to ebay.

Trorbneck "I attempt to find a city with my landspeeder"
Event: (2) You fail to find a city, but you have stumbled upon a slaver camp. Lucky for you they haven't seen you yet.

[Conditions]
Trorbneck: Somehow got yourself tied up, has landspeeder. Currently on outskirts of slaver camp
Krios: In command of the slaver vessel "Hobo Finder VI", has scale model of star destroyer
Qinden: onboard your own MyTil fighter

MyTil "1337N355" fighter: owned and operatied by Qinden, speeding towards a planet.
Unnamed starbase: No longer owned by krios
Back to top Go down
Krios Malana
President
President
Krios Malana

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Roll to Dodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:23 am

I ransom my ship to the slavers i stole from for a Death Star
Back to top Go down
Trorbneck Sciaa Yalac
Employee
Employee
Trorbneck Sciaa Yalac

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Roll to Dodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:03 am

I attempt to take over the slaver camp, still tied up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Roll to Dodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:14 pm

Attempt to land on 2nd planet which isn't playing a distress beacon
Back to top Go down
Dat Raber
Employee
Employee
Dat Raber

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Roll to Dodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:20 pm

[Mod]
Running turn

[Turn 9]

Krios "I ransom my ship to the slavers i stole from for a Death Star"
Event: (4) you trade your slaver ship for a death star, somehow theythink this is a good deal. You now command a death star

Trorbneck "I attempt to take over the slaver camp, still tied up."
Event: (2) You run into their camp screaming, and you go up to their leader and kick him. Noticing this doesnt work you run away, and the slavers fail to catch you, for now.

Qinden "Attempt to land on 2nd planet which isn't playing a distress beacon"
Event: (1) you crash on the landing on the other planet. Your fighter is destroyed and you suffer severe injuries to yourself. You suffer a -1 dodge modifier and will die if you dont get your wounds taken care of.

[Conditions]
Trorbneck: Somehow got yourself tied up, has landspeeder. Currently on outskirts of slaver camp, with them chasing you.
Krios: In command of your death star, has scale model of star destroyer
Qinden: On the other planet(planet 2), suffering from severe wounds.

MyTil "1337N355" fighter: completely destroyed
Slaver ship's previous crew: leaving on their ship
death star: Under command of Krios

[Mod]
Back to top Go down
Trorbneck Sciaa Yalac
Employee
Employee
Trorbneck Sciaa Yalac

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Roll to Dodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:38 pm

I attempt to steal a World Devastator from the slavers
Back to top Go down
Sam Bagley
Employee
Employee
Sam Bagley

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Roll to Dodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:57 pm

I eat a bacon and brie toastie
Back to top Go down
Krios Malana
President
President
Krios Malana

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Roll to Dodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:34 pm

I use force wormhole to transfer my death with myself inside which sends it to orbit of Qinden's planet.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Roll to Dodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:08 pm

Find a health pack
Back to top Go down
Dat Raber
Employee
Employee
Dat Raber

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Roll to Dodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:16 pm

[Mod]
Running turn

[Turn 10]

Trorbneck "I attempt to steal a World Devastator from the slavers"
Event: (1) As you attempt to board the world devastator some of the plants that were tied around you get caught in the airlock. As the ship enters orbit you try to get someone's attention to save you, someone sees you, and recognizes you from before, they open the airlock and let you die.
Condition: Dead You must find a way to revive yourself(you still get an action)

Sam"I eat a bacon and brie toastie"
Event: (4) you eat a fresh bacon and brie toastie, the good food makes you think of your homeland.
Condition: +1 to dodge modifier, if you start your next action with "Hmmm, bacon" you will get a guaranteed 5 from the RNG.

Krios "I use force wormhole to transfer my death star with myself inside which sends it to orbit of Qinden's planet."
Event: (2) You try with all your might to open a force wormhole, but you fail. Perhaps you aren't FS.

Qinden "Find a health pack"
Event: (3) You find a health pack and use it, you manage to treat most of your injuries, but you still have a slight limp.
Condition: You still have a -1 to dodge modifier, but your wounds will not kill you.

[Conditions]
Trorbneck: Dead
Krios: In command of your death star, has scale model of star destroyer
Qinden: On the other planet(planet 2), has a limp(-1 to dodge)
Sam: Bacon Power, +1 to dodge.

Slaver ship's previous crew: leaving on their ship

[Mod]
Bacon Power!!!!!!!
Sam, you can choose which planet you would like to be on, either with Krios and where Qinden was(planet 1), or on the planet with Qinden(planet 2).
Back to top Go down
Krios Malana
President
President
Krios Malana

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Roll to Dodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:44 pm

I use a clone vat to clone myself 10,000 times
Back to top Go down
Trorbneck Sciaa Yalac
Employee
Employee
Trorbneck Sciaa Yalac

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Roll to Dodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:52 pm

I use the power of the force to transfer my consciousness to the onboard computer functions of the 3 ships
Back to top Go down
Sam Bagley
Employee
Employee
Sam Bagley

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Roll to Dodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:54 pm

"hmmm bacon..." starts building a pig farm

(really dont mind which planet i start on, roll for it if you like)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Roll to Dodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:31 pm

take a plasma cutter and some scrap metal from my fighter and build a rugged Landspeeder
Back to top Go down
Dat Raber
Employee
Employee
Dat Raber

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Roll to Dodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:20 pm

[Mod]
Running turn

[Turn 11]

Krios "I use a clone vat to clone myself 10,000 times"
Event: (5) You clone yourself and get 10,000 copies. Your clones come out full grown somehow. You now get an extra action to command your legion of yourself, in addition to your normal action a turn

Trorbneck "I use the power of the force to transfer my consciousness to the onboard computer functions of the 3 ships"
Event: (3) You try to transfer yourself to the 3 massive ships, but they are all to big, so you only become part of one world devastator
Condition: You are now apart of the world devastator ship, you control all parts of the ship, and as such you will die if the ship gets destroyed. Your spirit is FS, but while your consciousness is in the ship you cannot use force abilities.

Sam"starts building a pig farm"
Event: (5) You use your bacon power to build a large pig farm. You grow some regular pigs for eating, and the people running the farm are some sort of human-pig hybrid.

Qinden "take a plasma cutter and some scrap metal from my fighter and build a rugged Landspeeder"
Event: (2) You use your plasma cutter to make a landspeeder, but it doesnt work. It looks more like a piece of interpretive art.

[Conditions]
Trorbneck: IS a world devastator ship
Krios: In command of your death star, has scale model of star destroyer, commands legion of 10,000 clones of himself
Qinden: On the other planet(planet 2), has a limp(-1 to dodge), made a weird looking piece of art
Sam:+1 to dodge, has pig farm

[Mod]
sorry it took so long, I had a really busy day yesterday
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Roll to Dodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:41 pm

try to fashion an engine or something for the landspeeder out of the remaining scrap metal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll to Dodge   Roll to Dodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roll to Dodge
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next